Dates and Times To Be Announced.
Join our waiting list to be the first to know.
- Who should register? Those who are interested in a job in the field of telecommunications. Mechanical experience in some form is a plus (auto, telecom, electrical, plumbing, military experience)
- Who is hiring? cable/phone/power companies, contractors, etc.
- How much is the course? Registration Fee: $50 | Tuition: $1750
- Click for a Career Overview
- Click for a partial list of Regional Hiring Employers
After successful completion of all requirements, students will earn OSHA-10, CPR/First Aid, program completion certificate, and a possible industry credential.